What can Trueface Aware do?
Trueface Aware empowers clients with the ability to automate video monitoring and analysis thus reducing the manpower (physical and mental) required to accurately process the information. This allows users to reallocate human capital resources to higher brain-functioning tasks, creating operational efficiency.
- Download and run image
- Install Docker & Nvidia Docker 2 if your machine does not have it, if you are unsure about your machine's GPU capability, please choose the CPU version.
- Choose a version of the script and run it in your machine’s terminal
- Open browser and visit http://localhost:8085 to start Aware app
- Initial Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: demo
curl -s https://storage.googleapis.com/tf_aware/cpu/docker-compose.yml | sudo docker-compose -f - up
curl -s https://storage.googleapis.com/tf_aware/gpu/docker-compose.yml | sudo docker-compose -f - up
- You may be prompted to enter Trueface Token initially, please enter it in the Configuration Editor, then press Save.
- Please check Face Recognition or Object Detection service, then press Save.
- Add your cameras and streams in Configuration → Editor → Add Camera, fill the Camera Name and Camera URL, then press Save. If you have multiple cameras, repeat above steps.
- Visit Collection → Editor: Add a collection, this is necessary to start Aware services. Note: You do not need add identity to start services, but a collection is necessary.
- Goto top bar, and click on Service dropdown menu → Start to start the services.
- Goto Cameras → Viewer, select the camera feed, and you can see the latest detection shows up on the side bar. Note: the camera feed works without services running. If you'd like to see live detection, please first start the services in above step.
- You can create a user in the app. The first newly created user will become the administrator user. And once it has been created, the demo user will become invalid.
- Only the administrator user can create additional users, such as manager and user.
- Only the administrator and manager can edit the config file, and other privileged access on the app.
View available camera feeds, and save cameras configuration preference for future reference.
Edit necessary fields for the configuration file, necessary to ensure the app running properly.
Add, edit and view available face recognition subjects, necessary to ensure the camera feed to recognize the subject.
To add contacts, and edit notification for said contacts. It can create rules for each camera and subject and notify the designated contacts.